ESAM 3200 Front flap

Front flap opens when switched on

rocksoft

June 14, 2008 09:51 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2358

Hello,

maybe someone has had the problem before: I have a DeLonghi ESAM 3200 (it says "Privileg Esperienza" on it, but that's the same thing). Since some time the following happens sporadically when switching on: When the brewing unit moves, the front flap opens and the whole machine stops. The flap can be closed without resistance (so I can't see what is causing the error) and the machine continues to run normally.

The same can also happen when preparing the coffee itself; also here whenever the brewing unit moves. Before I contact the customer service, I just wanted to know if such a behaviour is known with this machine at least once.

June 15, 2008 07:34 pm

Unregistered

The following could help:

- when you open the door, you will see the "swivel compartment" in the top left corner of the door where the coffee runs in. This compartment must always spring back and forth smoothly, as the brewing unit passes by it and presses the door open in the event of resistance. Simply remove the compartment carefully and clean it, tip on bonding through coffee residues.

Also check the screws of the brewing unit holder for their tightness...

rocksoft

June 16, 2008 07:51 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2358

Thank you for pointing that out. The tray is actually glued. Thank you, Merci, Thanks, Grazie, Tesekkür Ederim.

Gast_Domenico

July 05, 2024 04:07 pm

Unregistered

same problem: the plastic flap does not close properly. I am forced to apply light pressure with my hand. There was no way to solve the inconvenience.